[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] London.pm Sept. 4th Social - De Hems, W1D 4BW

Jérôme Étévé jerome.eteve at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:07:19 BST 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about our September social, in case you were
away from London.pm in August.

In Short: Next Thursday 6.30 at De Hems W1D 4BW.

Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/London-Perl-Mongers/events/199980942/

Cheers,

Jerome.

In Long:

For our September social, we'll be heading at De Hems, which despite
being some sort of dutch place, also serves a good selection of real
ales to go with your frikandels.

Nearest tube is probably Leicester Sq. though we could argue Picaddily
Circus is not very far neither.

Tables have been booked for 6.30pm, and if you are a newcomer, look
out for our glorious kapellmaister Sue who will be holding the camel.

De Hems
11 Macclesfield Street
W1D 5BW

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/pubsandbars/de-hems-review-11170.html

Cheers,

Jerome.

Standard blurb:

Social meets are a chance for the various members of the group to meet up
face to face and chat with each other about things - both Perl and (mostly)
non-Perl- and newcomers are more than welcome. The monthly meets tend to be
bigger than the other ad hoc meetings that take place at other times, and
we make sure that they're in easy to get to locations and the pub serves
food (meaning that people can eat in the bar if they want to). They
normally start around 6.30pm (or whenever people get there after work) and
a group tends to be left come closing time.

If you're a newcomer or other first timer (even if you've been lurking on
the mailing list or on IRC) then please seek our Glorious Leader out -
we have a tradition that the leader of this motley crew buys the new people
a drink and introduces them to people.

PS: Many thanks to Peter Corlett for the original inspiration for almost
all of the content above.

--
Jerome Eteve
+44(0)7738864546