[ANNOUNCE] London.pm Dim Sum, Thursday 16th October, Docklands

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sat Oct 11 14:09:02 BST 2014

Hi all,

London Perl Mongers will meet for lunchtime Dim Sum on Thursday at
the Lotus Floating Chinese Restaurant:
http://www.lotusfloating.co.uk/

Dim Sum involves sharing a selection of small dishes amongst a group:
http://www.lotusfloating.co.uk/menu/dim_sum_menu.html

It's a couple of minutes walk away from Crossharbour DLR and about a ten
minute walk away from Canary Wharf tube:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/169119484#map=17/51.49782/-0.01526

We visited this restaurant in March and enjoyed it.  If you plan to
attend, please let me know so I can warn the restaurant of our numbers
in advance.  Everyone's welcome for a casual lunch eating tasty treats
whilst discussing Perl and related matters.

Let's meet outside the restaurant at 1pm (if you work in the same
office as me, we'll leave 10 minutes beforehand).

Tom