Due to mass layoffs at Moonfruit (big surprise, I know)....

drforr@pobox.com drforr at pobox.com
Tue Oct 28 10:12:10 GMT 2014

Looking for new work. I've currently got at least 3 recruiters and 2
direct contacts from LinkedIn scurrying around looking for offers, and
for the moment I'm rather optimistic. But if anyone has suggestions or
warnings, I'm all ears. If anyone is curious as to what actually
happened, email me privately. On the other hand the remainder of my time
was spent with Liz & Wendy at LEGOWorld (a bomb) and the Essen Game
Faire (*not* a bomb, in fact I'm staring at a pile of trophies.) If
anyone's interested I'll bring a game or three with me to LPW when that
rolls around. I can fit in my bag... lessee here...

Abyss (#3 in the top finds at Essen according to BoardGameGeeks)
Essen: The Game (#5 in the top finds at Essen according to
BoardGameGeeks)
Mutant Meeples
Aristo-Maze
Designer Dungeons
Firefly (assuming Wendy won't steal it)
Black Stories (not from Essen)

Not all at once, of course.

In the meantime I'll go back to putting this crane together while
waiting for calls. (#damnitstev...er #damnitLEGO)

Thanks all, will be at LPW regardless.
--
Jeff <drforr at pobox.com>