in town 28-30 nov - emergency meetup?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Nov 20 17:26:18 GMT 2014

Looking for some people to hang out with.

I'll be staying here:

    Town Hall Hotel & Apartments
    8 Patriot Square, Bethnal Green
    London E2 9NF

I suggest the day *after* I arrive this time, so my jet lag will have
been minimized.

Looking at Yelp, an obvious nearby pub looks like:

  http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-camel-london-2

(Such an appropriate name!)

Perhaps meet-up around 7pm.  If I figure out they have wifi, I may be
working with Captain Neil from the time they open at noon.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig