[ANNOUNCE] Emergency Social this Saturday 7pm with Randal Schwartz

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Nov 29 12:59:21 GMT 2014

Sue> Randal Schwartz is going to be in London this weekend so we are going to
Sue> have a social this Saturday evening 29th November at 7pm at

Sue> The Approach Tavern
Sue> 47 Approach Road
Sue> Bethnal Green
Sue> E2 9LY

Sue> http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/13/1310/Approach_Tavern/Bethnal_Green

I'm here already.  They do have wi-fi.  But I'm also told there's a
number of large parties reserving tonight, although most of them at 8pm,
so we might be a little crunched for space.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig