ORIGINAL AND BEST January social

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Dec 19 21:08:25 GMT 2014

The 1st of January is a Thursday, and so we would normally, in
accordance with the ancient rites of our tribe, gather to sup tasty
beverages. But we'll all be hung over, and I won't be around anyway, so
I've consulted a wise old shaman and he tells me that it's OK to
postpone it for a couple of weeks.

And so I bring to you news of great joy! There will be an ORIGINAL AND
BEST social on the 15th of January, at the Kings Arms, Roupell St,
Waterloo.

  http://thekingsarmslondon.co.uk/

The nearest tubes are Southwark and Waterloo.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    "There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza."
    "WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THERE IS A HOLE IN YOUR BUCKET?"