New Year's Resolution - Learn Modern Perl

Andrew Solomon andrew at geekuni.com
Mon Dec 22 09:34:45 GMT 2014

Please do Mallory. In the spirit of the season, send them the discount
coupon too and ask them to let me know that they're acting on your
advice. I'll count up the number (X) who actually stay beyond the
three day trial and, as an act of gratitude, I'll send you a mug:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129472045@N05/15397101654/lightbox/

Merry Geekmas!:)

Andrew

--