New Year's Resolution - Learn Modern Perl

Sue Spence virtuallysue at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:19:11 GMT 2014

The people working on Perl 6 are getting to a point where they may release
a 1.0 version in 2015. Larry Wall is going to talk about it at FOSDEM in
2015 (that's just a month away). Steve jocularly provided a link to his RSS
aggregator site for Perl 6 news, because this is also "modern perl", and
it's fairly topical.

This is a thread but there is no reason that every single message in it
needs to be 100% directly related to the original posting.

OK?