New Year's Resolution - Learn Modern Perl

Mallory van Achterberg stommepoes at stommepoes.nl
Tue Dec 23 13:42:45 GMT 2014

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 09:34:45AM +0000, Andrew Solomon wrote:
> Please do Mallory. In the spirit of the season, send them the discount
> coupon too and ask them to let me know that they're acting on your
> advice. I'll count up the number (X) who actually stay beyond the
> three day trial and, as an act of gratitude, I'll send you a mug:

Ha, well unfortunately the Perl area of SitePoint is nearly dead,
much more so than the language :) But there was recently someone
there asking where to get started do it does get eyeballs now
and then. More likely if anyone signs up, it will be later than
the coupon deadline. Someone might ask, the regular course will be
available afterwards? Like, if someone sees the post in February,
can they enroll? Or is this in real-time?

_mallory