[Jobs] Pipeline Software Engineer
simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Sep 28 11:04:22 BST 2006
Managing large numbers of digital assets and developing cutting edge
productivity tools is increasingly important as the nature of our work
grows in complexity. We are currently seeking to appoint a Pipeline
Software Engineer to our R&D team to develop and support productivity
and workflow tools.
The appointee's core responsibilities would include:
* Develop in-house software as part of a team.
* Technical and user documentation.
* Build relationships with key artists and production staff.
* Identify changing requirements, recommend and develop solutions
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* A minimum of 2 years UNIX/Linux experience.
* In-depth database experience and knowledge of at least one of
Perl, Python or PHP.
* Experience of technologies including Apache, NFS, CVS, HTML, CSS,
AJAX an advantage.
* Proven team player with good organisation and communication
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual
effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an
opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then send your
application (covering letter and CV) to: hr at moving-picture.com
More information about the Jobs