[Jobs] Pipeline Engineer
simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Sep 28 11:06:52 BST 2006
We are currently seeking to appoint a Pipeline Engineer to our R&D team
who will develop and support digital asset management and workflow tools.
The appointee's key responsibilities would include:
* Build relationships with key artists and supervisors.
* Develop in-house asset/workflow management software as part of a
* Identify changing requirements, recommend and develop solutions.
* Support production staff with troubleshooting pipeline issues.
* Technical and user documentation.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* A minimum of 2 years UNIX/Linux experience.
* Experience of working in a production environment with a 3D tool
* Good knowledge of at least one of Perl or Python,
* Proven skills in developing web-based tools integrating with
* Experience of technologies such as SOAP, AJAX, CVS an advantage.
* Proven team player with good organisation and communication
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual
effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an
opportunity to work at the heart of a production environment then send
your application (covering letter and CV) to: hr at moving-picture.com
More information about the Jobs