[Jobs] Junior R&D Software Engineer
simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Sep 28 11:08:51 BST 2006
Junior R&D Software Engineer
We currently require a Junior R&D Software Engineer artist to support
and develop workflow tools for out internal fur and feather system.
The appointee's key responsibilities would include:
* Build relationships with groomer artists and Fur Core RnD .
* Develop in-house tools/workflow software as part of the fur team.
* Support artist with troubleshooting and pipeline issues.
* Identify artist requirements, recommend and develop solutions.
* Technical and user documentation.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills and
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* A minimum of 2 years UNIX/Linux experience.
* Experience of working with a 3D package such as Maya.
* Proven team player with good organisation and communication
* Good knowledge of at least one scripting language ( Python or
Lua preferably )
* AA-Level (or equivalent) in maths would be advantageous
Please submit your cv and showreel to hr at moving-picture.com
More information about the Jobs