[Jobs] OO Perl Developer, 6month Contract - West London
mark.strong at e-mansolutions.com
Sun Apr 27 19:10:30 BST 2008
"High- Level" OO Perl Developer, West London, 6 Month Contract.
My client, requires an experienced "high-level" Object Orientated Perl
developer to join their team based in West London for a 6month initial
contract. You will be working for an established organisation on a high
profile web-based project.
- 5+ years experience working with Perl in a web application
- Competence in one or more established web frameworks (E.g.
Catalyst, Mason, TT, Zope, Django)
- Strong familiarity with Apache API
- Experience of Agile development methods.
- Knowledge of *nix based systems
- Ability to work in an unstructured, fast changing environment
with rapid release cycles
- Dynamic Languages (R on R, PHP etc)
- Functional Languages
- CPAN / FLOSS contributions
- Knowledge of video/audio standards, formats and codecs
- Experience with CDN platforms and their APIs
Please send your CV/Profile to mark.strong at e-mansolutions.com
<mailto:mark.strong at e-mansolutions.com> or call to discuss on
e-Man Solutions International
Broadway House, Bromley. BR1 1LF
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8228 1115
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8711 5001
Email: mark.strong at e-mansolutions.com
<mailto:mark.strong at e-mansolutions.com>
Web: www.e-mansolutions.com <http://www.e-mansolutions.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jobs