[Jobs] Catalyst development project - promo release application for a record label
Damon Allen Davison
allolex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:38:07 GMT 2010
Southern is looking for someone to help develop a standalone Catalyst application that will allow us to share digital promotional releases with our customers and the press. The application should have the following features, unless you'd like to take a stab at convincing me that any of them are stupid:
- Download code-based. The release is distributed by the user entering a code into a form.
- Secure. We have a working prototype using standard Apache authentication modules.
- CMS integration via REST.
- File uploader. We need to upload the promos.
- Code generator. We need to generate/export codes for the promos.
There are a number of other features I'd like to discuss with the developer. I've also got a functional specification I can show you, if you're interested in taking on the project. We need this finished and deployed in six weeks.
I'd like this to be done in modern Perl with full documentation so I can maintain it and add to it in future.
Ideally, I would also like to meet with you, so this gives local (London) developers a slight advantage. This is still a telecommute job, though.
We will have to agree on a development price once we've had a chance to discuss the specification.
Drupal "Services" module
Telephone +44 20 8888 8949 (M-F)
techjobs at southern.com
No recruiters, no agencies. Actual developers only.
More information about the Jobs