[Jobs] Web Development Manager Position
charlie at newint.org
Mon Jan 11 15:34:55 GMT 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The New Internationalist is looking for a hardcore web geek who can talk
to mere mortals. Could it be you?
* At least three years web development experience, including project
* Exceptional coding skills with at least one web development
* Strong aptitude for working within a BSD/Linux/Unix environment.
* Proven track record of development and / or strategic web expertise.
* Desire to work in a co-operative, non-hierarchical environment.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and
non technical people.
* Passion for social and environmental justice.
This post is a full-time (35 hours per week) position, based in Oxford,
UK*. Salary £32,755; PHI; pension scheme; flexible working scheme;
dependants' allowance (if appropriate).
Download an application pack at: http://www.newint.org/about/jobs/
t: +44 (0)1865 811402
f: +44 (0)1865 793152
** Check out our new, improved online shop: http://tr.im/nishop **
New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239. Registered Office:
New Internationalist, 55 Rectory Road, Oxford, OX4 1BW, UK
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Jobs