[Jobs] Job posting please
leigh.jenkins at ingeniumits.com
Wed Mar 28 16:05:39 BST 2012
Backend Perl Developer
Terms of employment:
Exclusive requirement with our client, they have some very intresting technical problems for those looking for a challenge.
Back-end developers are primarily responsible for writing quality code for the web to meet the business needs. They have a critical eye for good markup and client-side code and an eye for building interfaces that work as closely as possible across different browsers and device restrictions. In so doing, they may work in a peer programming fashion with other developers or testers or work more independently.
● Linux – knowledge of Linux systems down to kernel level.
● Perl – at least 5 years experience of OO Perl, with application in web development
● Database design and administration – particularly with MySQL
● Scalability through the use of Caching e.g. CDNs mcached, site/db optimization techniques
● Domain knowledge: Perl, CPAN, SQL, XML, Linux
● Mason – or working knowledge of some other web framework
● php (especially Zend framework)
● Developing for mobile platforms
Please contact me on - Leigh.Jenkins at ingeniumits.com or 07888683205
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jobs