[ANNOUNCE] Dimsum Thursday Lunchtime

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Sun Dec 18 20:24:55 GMT 2005

Gosh, we haven't done one of these in a while, have we? It's getting a
little cold out so what we need is some little parcels of goodness.
Also, deep-fried things. What we need is dimsum!

This is your personal invitation to the London.pm pre-Christmas dimsum
lunch meetup. What happens is that we travel from various parts of
London to Chinatown, where we chat, eat various dimsum, finish off
with some wobbly jelly and then disappear back off into the streets of
London. You're very welcome to join us.

Thursday 22nd December, 1pm

New World, Gerrard Place

See you there! Leon