Fixing the website

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Tue Nov 15 12:02:29 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 11:16, Paul Makepeace wrote:

> Sounds great! Go for it. I would've even done the svn bit but whoever
> is now managing london.pm.org doesn't seem to have even restored the
> accounts - deliberate decision?

It's a sort of deliberate decision but more based on circumstance than
policy - firstly I am stuck on the end of a crappy dialup and it is
painful to set even one new account, secondly not being a 'real server'
we are not overwhelmed with disk-space so until we have everything that
needs to be done sorted I don't think we want to hand out shell accounts
for people to do random stuff with for the time being.  That said if
anyone needs to get on to do stuff to the web site or something, mail me
or catch me on IRC and I can sort it out.

/J\