Looking for a nice and friendly company to registry a .com domain...

Raf rafiq at dreamthought.com
Wed Nov 16 01:49:11 GMT 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Luis Campos de Carvalho wrote:
>   I'm looking for a nice and friendly place to register my domain name, and would love to read
> your experiences and recomendations.

I've been using domainguidebook, or www.domainguru.com as its now called,
for a number of years now.  There seems to be a rather helpful and
informed guy named Lee up at the top.  I do my own DNS, but my girlfriend
uses the gui for her horse web site - a certificate of usability in my
book.

My box is located with blackcatnetworks.co.uk, who someone else mentioned.
I can also second their being helpful, friendly and informed guys.

Good luck.
Raf