Selection differences -> adds and removes

DeSouza, Sigmund sigmund.desouza at csfb.com
Thu Nov 17 06:40:14 GMT 2005

Sorry about the wide copy here but could anyone send me the sign-on/off url for the mail listing please.
Thank you.

Regards,

     Sigmund DeSouza
	Computing Technical Services (CTS) - Unix Admin EU
	CREDIT | FIRST
	SUISSE | BOSTON
	*     Direct:  +44 (0)20 7888 0491    Group Line: +44 (0)20 7888 6060
	*    sigmund.desouza at csfb.com
	*    # GTI CTS UNIX EU - Internal