The weather.

Nigel Rantor wiggly at wiggly.org
Thu Nov 17 17:55:51 GMT 2005

Lusercop wrote:

> Please don't let it last too long. Juggling with hands this cold means I
> drop even more than normal (it's amazing really that I get any catches at
> all, I guess). I like being able to go out and play a bit at lunchtimes.

Perhaps you could tempt squirrels into your hands to warm them up?
Perchance by holding some enticing looking nuts in them?

Failing that, there is always those cool hand-warming thingies[0] that
look like weird breast implants with a bit of metal in them. Strap a
couple to the backs of yer hands...

[0] http://tinyurl.com/djwts