The weather.

Lusercop `the.lusercop' at lusercop.net
Thu Nov 17 18:08:03 GMT 2005

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 05:55:51PM +0000, Nigel Rantor wrote:
> Lusercop wrote:
>> Please don't let it last too long. Juggling with hands this cold means I
>> drop even more than normal (it's amazing really that I get any catches at
>> all, I guess). I like being able to go out and play a bit at lunchtimes.
> Perhaps you could tempt squirrels into your hands to warm them up?
> Perchance by holding some enticing looking nuts in them?

! Mostly *bloody* pigeons in Soho Square.

> Failing that, there is always those cool hand-warming thingies[0] that
> look like weird breast implants with a bit of metal in them. Strap a
> couple to the backs of yer hands...

Interestingly (or perhaps not), I got interviewed by a Japanese TV crew
yesterday lunchtime. They started off asking me about how long I'd been
doing devilstick, and getting me to show them some of my tricks, and then
they brought me to one of the benches in the square, where they'd arrayed
a rug with lots of random objects, from a Japanese traditional gown and
sandals, to a portable bidet and a towel compacted into a briquette of
sorts. They had some dry chemical handwarmers that were still warm (though
not very) this morning. It certainly made life easier, and ended up giving
me one when I said that this was obviously the best item in weather like
that which we are experiencing...

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002