Game over. We lost. Nothing to see here, move along.

Michael Stillwell mjs at
Fri Nov 18 16:00:47 GMT 2005

On 18/11/05, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at> wrote:
> On 11/18/05, Ben Evans <ben at> wrote:

> > ? Persistently down, unusably slow when up and full of wikispam
> > and broken links.
> I've noticed it down very occasionally, not slow and the wikispam has
> been cleaned out regularly (we plan to move to maypole based mitiki in
> the next couple of weeks which will resolve this).

Actually, I'm not too thrilled by the Maypole wiki either.  The first
link I tried on was:

... which is currently wiki spam.  Order versions aren't much better:
versions 7 to 9 are wiki spam, version 6 is "See CaseStudies", and
version 1-5 consist of few lines of junk text.

CaseStudies don't seem to offer any actual code, either; the only
place to get any seems to be the Tutorials page, which links to
articles on external sites, all of which are over a year old.

+44 78 2118 9049