Help wanted - real world $framework app

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Fri Nov 18 16:40:04 GMT 2005

I need some help and it occurs to me that someone here might be interested
in helping out. I've been working with the guys behind www.monday9am.tv to
plan the development of the site. We know what we want to do but
unfortunately I have no tuits left to actually do it (damn $dayjob) and no
money (right now) to pay anyone to do it for us.

I had planned on using Catalyst (or Maypole) to build it and the
requirements are fairly simple. It would make a great portfolio site and
be an interesting showcase for the $framework.

If anyone has a couple of weeks they would be willing to trade for fame,
glory and the project team's undying gratitude, plus beer and maybe even
fortune at some future point, I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Simon.

--
http://www.monday9am.tv - an online movie theatre (cinema)

short films that do something