Game over. We lost. Nothing to see here, move along.

Caroline Johnston johnston at biochemistry.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Nov 18 16:49:56 GMT 2005

> The django demo was a pretty huge real-world site...  www.lawrence.com I
> think it was.  Plus it's used for variour other sites belonging to the
> same newspaper company (for whom it was originally developed).

http://www.ljworld.com/ is the newspaper site. I had to go look at it to
verify that, almost 150 years after the publication of Origin of Species,
Evolution was still front page news in Kansas...

Apparently only 66% of residents think it should be taught in schools
(http://www2.ljworld.com/news/kansas/issues/evolution/2005_survey/).

----
Cass

PS. Can anyone recommend a pub somewhere in the vicinity of Liverpool st.
that won't be full of investment bankers on a Friday evening?