Game over. We lost. Nothing to see here, move along.

Denny De La Haye denny at
Fri Nov 18 16:13:42 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 15:59 +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> In fact I think that
> could be strong point over django and rails - some impressive real
> world production sites and applications rather than simple examples
> and toy stuff. (basecamp and signal37 are certainly impressive real
> world production sites, but I haven't seen many others in any
> framework)

The django demo was a pretty huge real-world site... I
think it was.  Plus it's used for variour other sites belonging to the
same newspaper company (for whom it was originally developed).

Denny De La Haye                Perl Developer  0208 545 6811
Foresite Business Solutions   0208 540 0040