Buffy (Re: Game over. We lost. Nothing to see here, move along.

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Sat Nov 19 19:40:40 GMT 2005

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, Juliet Kemp wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 08:31:50PM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> > Ah, you sound in need of Dirk's Patent Cold Cure [tm]
> [snip details]
>[snip some more]
> hate working with someone with a streaming cold).  A day on the sofa
> with frequent hot drinks & Buffy or similar on DVD will see off a lot of
> colds before they get a hold :-)

The complete set is out.  The US version[0] has a better name ("The Chosen
Collection"), but the UK version[1] has an attractive red coffin shape.

> Juliet

John
[0] Based on images on amazon.com
[1] Based on images on amazon.co.uk
-----
John Costello - cos at indeterminate dot net
"You cannot propel yourself forward by patting yourself on the back."--Unknown