Hotels for LPW

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Nov 22 11:28:19 GMT 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 11:05:59AM +0000, Jos? Castro said:
> Hi, guys.
>
> I thought I'd tell you the hotel where Alberto and I will be staying.
> It's this one:
>
> http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=24114
>
> It's the London King's Cross. It's 75 GBP/night for a double room, I
> think, and it's 1 tube stop away from the venue (or about 1km walk, if
> you feel brave).

THere's also these

There's a Hilton near Angel - about 10 minutes walk from the venue
http://www.hilton.co.uk/dispatch/ViewPropertyHomePageForm?hid=11000766&ViewPrope
+rtyHomePage=&formName=ViewPropertyHomePageForm

A Travellodge not that far away
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel.php?hotel_id=258

I'll add that to - things that should have been added to the FAQ I
suppose :(