Hotels for LPW

José Castro jac at natura.di.uminho.pt
Tue Nov 22 11:05:59 GMT 2005

Hi, guys.

I thought I'd tell you the hotel where Alberto and I will be staying.
It's this one:

        http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=24114

It's the London King's Cross. It's 75 GBP/night for a double room, I
think, and it's 1 tube stop away from the venue (or about 1km walk, if
you feel brave).

There's also at least one other Perl hacker staying there.

I don't know the hotel, but booking the room was pretty
straightforward and everything seemed to went smoothly.

OTOH, I really can't recommend booking a room with the Thistle Hotel.
I filled all my information on their website, pressed the button to
book the room and all I got back was an empty page, and no
confirmation email.

 - I emailed them, they didn't answer.
 - I phoned them, and all I got was a machine trying to figure out
   what I wanted.
 - I sent them a fax, they didn't reply.

I probably won't be staying at a Thistle in the future years...

But anyway, we'll be at the London King's Cross.

See you in London :-)

jac

--
Jose Alves de Castro <cog at cpan.org>