Help wanted - real world $framework app

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Nov 22 11:00:06 GMT 2005

Hey Simon,
I've been working with Maypole and then Catalyst at work for ages, and I'm
quite handy with the latter by now.
I'm fairly time-poor myself too, but I might be able to knock something up
fairly quickly for you in Catalyst if you liked; or at least build up the
critical parts and skeleton for the rest, depending on the size of the
project.
As you say, it's nice to have portfolio sites out there.

Cheers,
Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world