Greg McCarroll greg at
Tue Nov 22 11:36:03 GMT 2005

First of all thanks for the kind words, both on and off list.

I didn't know what to expect from talking at dorkbot - but it was a
experience, one that I'd definitely do again and I'd highly recommend
it to
any'ers thinking of presenting something. It was a great
audience who
were very interested and attentive - there wasn't a single
interruption or
talking in the background, which makes it easier to give a good

Lastly, I'll be presenting the same material, although shortened and
up a little at LPW this weekend along with some other hacks, so if you
missed it last night you can always catch it at the weekend.

Thanks again for the kind words,