[ANNOUNCE] [LPW] thanks and slides

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 15:42:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 03:17:38PM +0000, Simon Wistow wrote:
> The hat of shame is hovering uncertainly over the head of Jose Castro
> swears he upload his talks as a distribution to CPAN but they've
> suspiciously no appeared some 4 days later.
>
> 	http://use.perl.org/~cog/journal/27732

I did hear recently that there'd been a disk failure that affected
cpan/cpan search/cpan index. Repairs due this morning or something.

I can't find the message to back up this vague claim though. :-/

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.