ADSL providers

Raphael Mankin raph at panache.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 17:58:10 GMT 2005

With Demon you need to phone then up and do some shouting. They will then drop
your price *and* refund you what they have over-charged. And while you are
about it, write a ltter to your local trading standards office. The more people
who lodge complaints with them the better.

--
                               Lead us not into temptation; we
                               can find our own way.

Raphael Mankin