attack of the killer tree rats

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at
Mon Dec 5 14:37:09 GMT 2005

On Dec 05, 2005, at 15:05, Jacqui Caren wrote:

The related stories linked from the bottom are worth a read too.
Paris is thankfully mostly safe from squirrels, though we do have the
pigeons to deal with. The great '99 storm got quite a few of them --
and I must admit there was great satisfaction in watching them fly
backwards and slam their asses into buildings as they tried to go
against the wind -- but still, some of us have started carrying
illegally powerful pocket lasers to blind the most dangerous ones
into submission.

Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist