O'Reilly discounts

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Dec 13 21:43:53 GMT 2005

The nice people at O'Reilly say ...

> At long last, we are now able to provide you with an efficient way to purchase books from O'Reilly. As you know all User Group Members get 30% discount on our titles. The easiest way to get this discount, is for you to buy online on www.oreilly.co.uk or www.oreilly.com. Each title has now a UK cart. When you complete the order form, please enter code OR111 which will give automatically 30% discount and shipping will be free for orders over £20.00 net.

So they're just about cheaper than Amazon now :-)

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Wizened native guide to take you into mountains - $150
Sledgehammer to break down stone door - $12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones - priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard