vector graphics drawing module

Ronan Oger ronan at roasp.com
Fri Dec 16 17:59:31 GMT 2005

Robin,

What about GTK2's SVG support? That should work for you out of the box.
http://search.cpan.org/~tsch/Gnome2-Rsvg-0.05/Rsvg.pm

Also, you could simply use ImageMagick's convert command. It does everything
you want out of the box. just like that... You might need to extend it to
recognize SVG1.1 or 1.2, but probably not even that.

I presume Image::Magick sorts this out for you.

Ronan

--
Ronan Oger
Director