web based calendar

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Dec 24 17:07:28 GMT 2005

Are any of the calendars people have recommended stand-alone
applications, or do they all require some kind of Apache scaffolding?

One of the reasons I really like the Prayer webmail server is that it is
a self-contained application so I didn't need to dick around with Apache
to get it going - it Just Works.

Prayer happens to be written in C, but I don't really care what language
something is written in, provided it runs fast enough and doesn't eat
all my disk and memory.  So I supose that counts Java out, but I'm
agnostic about C, perl, python, ruby, Postscript, whatever.

--
David Cantrell | random organic glop and a metric fuckton of electricity

  Longum iter est per praecepta, breve et efficax per exempla.