web based calendar

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Dec 20 10:38:27 GMT 2005

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 11:30:27PM +0000, Dirk Koopman said:
> Can anyone *recommend* a *nix based web based calendar that is (equally)
> usable by IE and firefox?

I'm working on and off on a Web based Calendar called EventQueue.

	http://unixbeard.net/svn/simon/EventQueue/

The plan for it is that it can read data from multiple sources in
multiple formats and then spit stuff out in multiple formats.

Currently it has 'providers' for local and remote ICalendar, local DB
(for storing annotations), PalmDB and a provider for holidays (using
Date::Holiday) and can output in HTML, RSS, Atom, ICalendar and
HCalendar.

Currently it's on a bit of a break whilst I clear the debris from my
life and muster up the strength to make the interface shiny and refactor
the handler a bit so that it can run under mod_perl 1 & 2, cgi or
statically. Or port it to Catapole - which ever looks easiest.

I'll probably be doing that this week.

Simon