Simon Wistow simon at
Wed Jan 11 12:05:53 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 10:58:56PM +0000, Barbie said:
> But Simon, you're always welcome to come and visit us :)

Aww shucks.
> At some point the code will be open source anyway. That is when I
> finally get round to writing the docs, tests, installer and removing the
> embarrassing bits of code that I really rather you didn't see ;) Then
> again it's only taken me 3 years to get this far, so maybe your idea is
> the better option :)

The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

As a sort of airing of dirty laundry and as a first step towards some
sort of open source glasnost or something I've imported the
website into Subversion.

Some of the most disgusting code ever to grace this earth. A master
piece of unfunctionality paradoxically combined with stupendous

Check it out! Not one. Not two. But THREE passes with Template Toolkit.

Let me know if I've missed anything.