[ANNOUNCE] London.pm Leadership Elections

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Tue Jan 17 10:14:09 GMT 2006

Jacqui Caren wrote:
> Mark Fowler wrote:
>> After talking things through with other members from London.pm I've
>> decided it's time for me to pass leadership of London.pm onto someone
>> else.
>
> I was led to understand that DaveC is our "glorious leader"?

Not sure who lead you to understand that, but the information is
somewhat out of date. I haven't been leader since the end of 2001.

> DaveC for leader - or the lizard people will eat your brains!

Sorry, but like Mark says "I know for a fact that the previous leaders
and myself do not wish to stand again".

I'm too busy looking after the pm.org web site.

Dave...

--
Site: http://dave.org.uk/
Blog: http://blog.dave.org.uk/