Techmeets (was Re: Birmingham.pm envy)

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Sun Jan 22 19:43:58 GMT 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 06:23:24PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> As a corollary (which can happily run in parallel with Dean's far more
> practical suggestion), what would the audience like to hear?

That's a much better question than I asked.

> You might have some topics that someone else could speak about, but
> that person hadn't realised that anyone would be interested, so had
> never considered talking.

And remember, if you nominate a friend to give a talk I won't mention your
name when I harass them. ;)

I'll be putting an announcement out about the Feb 16th techmeet early
next week. I'm just getting final confirmations from a couple of
speakers (and we do still have some slots open) before I start
spamming the list.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand