tree rats

Dirk Koopman djk at
Mon Jan 23 23:49:42 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 17:33 +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> > On 23/1/2006, "Gareth Kirwan" <gbjk at> wrote:
> >>I'm just amazed at how many of the cute little blighters there are.
> >>... until it's BBQ season that is.
> >>Free burger anyone?
> >
> > Yes please!  One of the meats I'd love to try but haven't been able to
> > find!  You'll need an air rifle.
> Or one of these

My young son tells me that these will (maybe now just are) illegal to
purchase from the internet. Apparently this is because of the WoT or
some such.

However, I have always coveted one of these:-

I shot one of the first versions some years ago, with a longer barrel
+silencer for short while and I have always wanted one. Unfortunately I
can't afford it.

They can also be FACed, although I found it perfectly adequate for
rabbits and smaller up to 80m.