tree rats

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 23:49:42 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 17:33 +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> > On 23/1/2006, "Gareth Kirwan" <gbjk at thermeoneurope.com> wrote:
> >>I'm just amazed at how many of the cute little blighters there are.
> >>... until it's BBQ season that is.
> >>Free burger anyone?
> >
> > Yes please!  One of the meats I'd love to try but haven't been able to
> > find!  You'll need an air rifle.
>
> Or one of these
>
> http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=VULCAN

My young son tells me that these will (maybe now just are) illegal to
purchase from the internet. Apparently this is because of the WoT or
some such.

However, I have always coveted one of these:-

http://www.skanar.co.uk/skanur32.htm

I shot one of the first versions some years ago, with a longer barrel
+silencer for short while and I have always wanted one. Unfortunately I
can't afford it.

They can also be FACed, although I found it perfectly adequate for
rabbits and smaller up to 80m.

Dirk