attack of the killer tree rats

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at
Fri Jan 27 10:43:17 GMT 2006

Pete Sergeant wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 05:42:37PM -0500, DESIKAT3 at wrote:
>>Besides, what have these creatures done to you?
> They're worse than dingos, ya know...

They *are* not as bad as AOL users - I should know some of my family
were stupid enough to sign up for the sorry mess that is AOL. Even
though we live in a NThell area - even HThell is better that AOhell
at least you can use a decent firewall with a cablemodem.

I will not get into the mess AOhell made of sending out connnection
details - suffice to say a 1 hour job turned into a 3 day email and
phone farce.

Tree rats and A0Hell users should be shot on sight.