attack of the killer tree rats

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at
Fri Jan 27 10:49:56 GMT 2006

DESIKAT3 at wrote:
> Besides, what have these creatures done to you?

They keep attacking our guinea pigs - sodding things run over the shed
roofs, jump into the pig run and snatch the piggies food. The dog cannot
get them.  Marge, selma and patty are in the house for the winter now,
but it got so bad we were feeding them in thier cage to stop the effing
trats from infecting thier food and attacking poor marge.

They also see to like making homes under our RV - and like chewing on
it! Torch the lil buggers I say - hanging is to good fer 'em.