Event Suggestions (was RE: news feeds)

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at marks-and-spencer.com
Tue Feb 7 19:44:22 GMT 2006

Simon et al,

> Suggestions for other events appreciated.

One of the interesting parts of last year's workshop was our former
leader's off-the-cuff presentation on Froody. I was less interested in
Froody, than I was with the way he toodled around the GUI & command
line, his pre-prepared macros and templates. I wonder if anyone be
prepared to give a talk on "How I code Perl".

Also, having just given a critical review of the O'Reilly SNMP book, I
feel I should recover some ground and say that it's not Perl's fault. If
anyone would be interested I could give a basic guide to the Net::SNMP
module, especially it's really cool non-blocking polling strategy.

Cheers,

Alistair

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

<<www.marksandspencer.com>>

2005