Feb Tech Meet - Cancelled

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Wed Feb 8 10:31:17 GMT 2006

I only just had enough speakers to make up (slightly short of) two
hours and now I've had the third speaker (leaving an hours worth of
talks) pull out due to other commitments it's not worth pushing for
this one to happen.

I'll have another go for a March meeting in a week or so. If you want the
meeting to happen then please consider volunteering to give a talk. They
can be 5, 10 or twenty minutes and lightening talks are always more than
welcome.

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who did offer talks.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand