cheerleaders, buffy, firefly, bad puns, nothing about mail systems, however beer, wine and scotch advocacy welcome

David H. Adler dha at
Wed Feb 15 21:30:42 GMT 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 03:45:14PM -0500, jesse wrote:
> > p.s. and to the people groaning in the cheap seats ... be thankful
> > you weren't in my office today when we went for philosopher
> > puns/jokes. Yeah I know in terms of jokes its a bit of a
> > Nietzsche field, sorry sorry, that was awful, I've tried to stop
> > doing it but I simply Kant.
> It's ok. I'm sure we won't Hegel you too much.

I'm too out of it at the moment to do anything with it, so will someone
please come up with a pun that works with the multiple meanings of

David H. Adler - <dha at> -
"You can lead a bigot to water, but if you don't tie him up, you can't
make him drown." - The Psychodots