Young Whisky

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Feb 20 11:23:30 GMT 2006

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 04:14:32PM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:

> I'm currently working through the Ardbeg Uigedail and the Balvenie PortWood
> and DoubleWood. The port cask finish of the Balvenie does make quite an
> interesting little drink.

I'm half way down a bottle of port-finished Bowmore at the moment.  The
Bowmore overwhelms all but the faintest hint of port and I can only
really taste it because I know it's meant to be there.

The whisky does look awfully pretty though.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator Of The World

You may now start misinterpreting what I just
wrote, and attacking that misinterpretation.