Young Whisky

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Feb 20 12:29:24 GMT 2006

Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:
[...]
> Well, most recently, I was at this bar, and I was thirsty, and the choice
> was American "beer" (ie mainstream mass produced brown liquid, the brands
> that they export, 'cos they're crafty and keep all the good local stuff
> local) or Newcastle Brown. It didn't seem like a hard choice.

Ah, yes, I remember strolling into a pub once and being presented with a
similar range of horsepiss and chemical factory output. The choice I took
was "uh, I think I'll leave and go find a better pub."

--
I have heard it said that the reason Microsoft is choosing to work with the
government of Nigeria in stopping 419 scammers is that it's easier to rebuild