[JOB] Perl Software Developer and Database programmer

David Wright dave-lpm` at dexy.org
Wed Feb 22 11:08:11 GMT 2006

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, O'Shaughnessy, Jamie wrote:

> I have found that it is hard to recruit quality developers (for any
> language or tech) anyway. I think it's all the worse in the web world.
> We have really been struggling to find good perl people too.

If this you're looking for Amazon, and you're based in Slough (amazon.uk
jobs: http://tinyurl.com/s6gnn), then none of four good perl people I know
who have been recently or are now looking for a job would be remotely
interested.

Nothing against Slough in particular so much as lots against not-London.

dw